McCormick Barstow Sheppard Wayte & Carruth LLP, an AV® rated firm, is hiring attorneys for the Litigation Practice Group for our Modesto, CA office. Prior court appearance, written discovery and deposition experience preferred but not required. Excellent academic credentials, exceptional writing skills and strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- California State Bar License, active and in good standing
- 2-6 years’ experience in litigation
- Strong and persuasive written, oral and presentation skills
- Excellent research skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure independently and as part of a team
Posted: January 11, 2017