AIMMAC (Accident, Injury Medical Malpractice Attorneys of California), a large Fresno based personal injury and medical malpractice law firm has an immediate opening for an associate attorney with civil litigation experience, especially in the area of personal injury, medical malpractice & immigration. Our firm strives for excellence in legal representation and has been selected for Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2015 & 2015 and nominated for Street Fighter of the year with CAOC 2014.
The competent, ethical, and diligent representation of clients in all cases assigned by Managing Attorney involving all areas of tort practice with moderate complexity. Consulting with and rendering opinions to potential clients, and current clients concerning the legal aspects of the handling of personal injury and medical malpractice claims.
Our Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
- JD and a member in good standing of the California State Bar.
- 3 or more years of litigation experience.
- Well organized, prompt, strong communication skills required.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Handle and manage litigation files from inception through trial.
- Prepare motions and memorandums of law;
- Prepare pleadings, discovery, demands and responses;
- Negotiate settlements and medical bill reductions;
- Fluency in a second language is a plus;
- Ability to work independently and set priorities, a self-starter who is able to manage large caseloads.
- Very organized with strong people skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- This is a partner track position.
Posted: October 19, 2016