A full-service AV-rated law firm in Fresno, California, is seeking an experienced Health Care Associate with 3-5 years of experience. Candidate should possess excellent research, writing and communication skills, be detail oriented, and a self-starter.
This position provides advice on regulatory issues, compliance, transactional and other matters concerning healthcare and public agency law. Conducts legal research and analysis and provides advice with focus on health care services contract development, requiring experience in drafting and negotiating contracts as well as a working knowledge of health care law, provider operations and provider relationships. Ability to work independently as well with business teams to provide appropriate legal advice and education to support the organization’s operational goals.
- Juris Doctorate
- Admission to the California State Bar (current and of good standing member of California Bar)
- 3 to 5 years as licensed attorney
- Knowledge of and research capability concerning the health care industry, including the applicable legal requirements.
- Experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating various types of contracts, correspondence, memorandum and other written documents and communications.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
To apply for the position please email (in PDF format) your cover letter, resume, research based writing sample, and salary requirement. Be sure to reference "Health Care Associate” in the subject line.
Excellent benefits and working environment.
Posted: July 20, 2016