LloydWinter, P.C. is growing and hiring! We are looking for additional contract counsel to join our team of California civil litigators.
- California Licensed Attorney
- Civil litigation experience
- Bring Your Own Device (Laptop/Desktop and Reliable Internet Connection)
- Positive Attitude
- Desire to Practice Law using Technology
- 2 or more years of litigation experience, preferably handling business/commercial disputes, real estate and landlord/tenant litigation, injury, and/or the like.
- 2 or more years of technology experience, preferably including internet/cloud based software, Clio, Word, Adobe Acrobat, and Gmail, or the like.
- A need to help clients solve their legal problems thoroughly and efficiently through the use of technology
If you fit this criteria and are looking for a potential contract counsel relationship, please let us know so that we can discuss the specifics of our contract counsel program with you.
Posted: March 9, 2016